Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Challenge - #4 Handcut or Handcreate

This is a picture of my Uncle Claude, Aunt Ava, My Dad, My Uncle Ed and Uncle Oscar. They grew up in hard times but they sure liked to have fun. This was taken the next to last time they were all together. My Uncle Claude has since passed away and my other two uncles are not doing well so this picture of them all laughing together is very special.

The pp is from the Paper Studio, card stock from Bazzill, Thickers from American Crafts, buttons from the stash and the3 crotchet flowesr are handmade by me. You may have noticed, I used a tempting turquoise Stampin' Up marker and went around the thickers to add depth to the lo (it also helps the brown thickers stand out on the pp).



3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Where do I start! This is gotta be one of my favs! So many fun things...lovin how you did the marker on the thickers, that picture captures such a great moment and I would like to make a request for the first order of your crotchet flowers when you start selling them. {hint, hint} :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the "holy cow!" and I wanna order those crochet flowers too - girl, that is super talent!! I so WISH I knew how to knit and crochet....ah, someday. I love all of this layout, you did freakin' awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat! Love you're handmade flowers, i agree with Megan, let me know if you start selling them.The colored marker trick, i might have to try :)

    ReplyDelete