Thursday, March 5, 2009

March challenge - #2 use a song for a title

My lo is titled"The Rest Of Mine" from the song by Trace Adkins. I just love this song. You can hear it on my play list.

The papers are from K&Company; the title is Thickers (of course); Rub-ons from Stampin' Up; brads and flowers are from the stash. The Thickers are/were white. I sponged on close to cocoa ink from Stampin' Up and then I stamped the with the same ink using a Heidi Grace Dreamer stamp.



Boy oh boy, we look really young in these pics. Probably because we were young in these pics (twenty three plus years ago). Did I ever mention that my husband as these amazing dimples?

3 comments:

  1. Good job. I really like the "brown" and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and those photos are precious! Love the one of him on one knee kissing your hand. I wish I had one like that! Very Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara......fab job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pics & great job scrappin' them, the colors are perfect, give that warm & fuzzy feeling!

    ReplyDelete